1. The Competition “Secure Code Warrior Devlympics” commences on 7th September 2021 at 2pm (EDT) and, subject to maximum number restrictions, is open to all developers and application security professionals as determined by Secure Code Warrior. Secure Code Warrior Limited reserves the right in its discretion, to not allow registrants access to the competition.
2. All players must register at http://scw.buzz/devlympics You will be sent a link via the registered email to set up your account in the Secure Code Warrior Learning Platform.
4. The Devlympics will commence at 10am, 19th October 2021 (EDT) and will run for 12 hours. Winners will be announced at the end of the Devlympics on the Secure Code Warrior Twitch TV.
5. Players may participate in one or more of the following tournaments.
6. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 players in each arena who attain the highest score during the Devlympics. All participants will also be entered in a draw, with one winner receiving a $150 USD Amazon Gift Card. Winners of the draw will be announced at the same time as the winners of the Devlympics 2021
7. The Devlympics 2021 Ultimate Warrior will be awarded to the player who is in the Top-3 of multiple Ultimate Warrior Arenas and earns the most points across all played tournaments.
8. All winners will be notified via email and will need to claim their prize by providing their delivery address and clothing sizes if applicable. If prizes are not claimed within 14 days, Secure Code Warrior reserves the right to award the prize to the player with the next best score.
9. Our winners will also be announced on the Secure Code Warrior Twitter (@SecCodeWarrior) and website (www.securecodewarrior.com) feed by name if they consent on or before 21st October 2021.
10. Prizes will be shipped to winners as soon as possible, subject to availability. Delays may be experienced due to COVID-19 implications on freight.
11. Prizes will be shipped from the nearest Secure Code Warrior regional office and may be subject to import tax in the destination country. By claiming the prize on the Prize claim page, winners accept they are responsible for the cost of import tax. Secure Code Warrior will not ship prizes if this is not accepted by the winner.
12. Employees, as well as immediate family of Secure Code Warrior employees, Secure Code Warrior Partners and their families may participate but are not eligible to win the aforementioned prizes.
13. Participants are required to verify their own eligibility to receive prizes if entering as part of a company or organization. Prizes forfeited as a result of third-party company policies will be awarded to the next eligible winner in their respective category.
14. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
15. Secure Code Warrior reserves the right to offer alternative prizes equivalent to the value of the advertised prize, in the event of availability issues or other unforeseen circumstances.
16. Secure Code Warrior Ltd accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from the use of these prizes.
17. Secure Code Warrior Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.
18 The Tournament is organised, hosted and promoted by Secure Code Warrior Limited Company number 08559432 Address: Ironstone House, 4 Ironstone Way. Brixworth. Northampton.
a. UNITED KINGDOM (incorporated in England and Wales)
Secure Code Warrior Limited
Company Number 08559432
4 Ironstone Way
Brixworth, Northampton. NNG 9UD
Secure Code Warrior Pty Limited
ABN 97 608 498 639
c/o Vital Addition
5, 120 Sussex Street
Sydney. NSW 2000
Secure Code Warrior BVBA
Baron Ruzettelaan 5
bus 3 8310 Brugge
Security Code Warrior Inc
265 Franklin Street, Suite 1702
Boston MA 02110
Borgatun 24, 105,
As a user of the Secure Code Warrior platform we will hold the following information about you
This personal information will be held about you for so long as you have access to our platform and thereafter for a further period of twelve (12) months or as specified in your employers contract with us (whichever is the lower).
As potential employee of Secure Code Warrior we hold the following information about you:
Should you be unsuccessful we will retain this data for a period of twelve (12) months so that we may contact you regarding any future opportunities, unless you request that we delete the data beforehand.
As an email contact or prospective customer to Secure Code Warrior we hold the following information about you:
We will retain this data for up to 7 years from our last contact with you, unless you request that we delete the data beforehand.
As a registrant, or participant in a tournament or competition we hold the following information about you:
This personal information will be held about you for so long as you have access to our platform and thereafter for a further period of twelve (12) months.
As a supplier to Secure Code Warrior we hold the following information about you:
Necessary to enable us to perform our contract with you:
Necessary for the performance of our contract with you where such communication relates specifically to our services, and legitimate interest to be able to handle such queries:
For legitimate interest to enable Secure Code Warrior to:
For legitimate interests to allow Secure Code Warrior to improve customer services offering:
To enable Secure Code Warrior to comply with a legal obligation:
To enable Secure Code Warrior to recruit employees and assess potential candidates, that is to:
consider applications for roles for which you may have applied, directly or via a recruitment, and the negotiation of employment opportunities,
consider applicants for other roles within Secure Code Warrior for which they may be suited,
obtain references from former employers.
Necessary for the performance of a contract
For legitimate interests to enable Secure Code Warrior to conduct business
For legitimate interests to contact those who may benefit from our services
Necessary for the running of the competition and/ or tournament
for legitimate interests to enable Secure Code Warrior for the performance of a contract where the supplier is an individual
Legitimate interests to conduct business